Competence and health assessment

A valid competence and health assessment is required in order to be accepted for permanent residency in a residential or nursing care home.

To apply for such an assessment, an application form must be filled in and delivered to the competence and health assessment committee of the Greater Reykjavík health jurisdiction (HLEKKJA), Þönglabakki 1, 109 Reykjavik. The form can be accessed on this website or in the Kópavogur Service Centre.


Last updated 17. March 2017